Cannabis Concentrates in Warren, MI
Premium Cannabis Concentrates
Choosing the Right Type of Cannabis Concentrates
Another common method for extracting cannabinoids from our cannabis plants is hydrocarbon extraction. This technique uses hydrocarbons like butane and propane as solvents. When combined with cannabis plant material, they strip the chemical compounds like cannabinoid out of the cannabis plant material. These highly concentrated cannabinoid extracts can then be used to craft oils, shatter, glass, hash, wax, and other popular cannabis products. If the extraction process is completed properly, there is little hydrocarbon residue left behind.
Solventless Cannabis Concentrates
A Range of Concentrates for Cannabis Potency and Consistency
- Budder – Cannabis budder is also called batter or butter. It is known for its buttery texture. It is a solid, waxy cannabis concentrate that is like a crumble but is thinner and creamier.
- Cannabis Oil – This light brown oil is one of the most popular cannabis concentrates. It can be consumed in different ways, including in a vaporizer cartridge.
- Distillate – Distillate has a texture like cannabis oil. The extraction process distills and isolates compounds from the parts of the whole cannabis plant. Of all the cannabis concentrates, distillate has little flavor.
- THCA-Diamonds – THCA-Diamonds are a unique cannabis concentrate. They are crafted with crystalline diamonds that are left over after the terpene sauce is extracted. They have a high potency but low flavor.
- Live Resin – Live resin is crafted from freshly harvested material from cannabis plants. It is not dried or cured, so it preserves the aroma and flavor of the cannabis strain used.
- Moon Rocks – Moon Rocks have a high THC content and are tasty and crunchy. The cannabis buds are dipped in wax or oil and then sprinkled with a layer of kief.
- Sauce – Sauce is sometimes referred to as terp sauce. It is a cannabis concentrate that resembles applesauce and only contains low levels of THC but tastes amazing. It is perfect for use in cannabis edibles.
- Hashish – Hash is the oldest of cannabis concentrates and has been used for thousands of years. It is crafted by heating and pressing the detached trichomes from the cannabis plant, or the kief. It can also be crafted using the ice-water bubble method. The ice water freezes, separates, and detaches the trichomes from the cannabis plant through agitation.
- Shatter – Shatter is brittle, translucent, and has a yellowish color. It breaks apart easily and looks like dried honey.
- Wax – Wax is gooey and sticky and is easier to handle than cannabis oil. You can roll a joint with a small amount of wax on top or use it in a bowl with flowers. You can also add wax to your vaporizer.