Handcrafted Cannabis in Warren, MI
FAQs About Cannabis
At Uplyfted Cannabis Co., we are committed to providing premium cannabis strains and products to our community. We have developed and perfected the art of hand-crafted, hand-cultivated, and hand-trimmed cannabis plants in-house, backed by the best technology and equipment in the industry. In addition to maintaining a state-of-the-art indoor growing and cultivation facility, we are also dedicated to maintaining transparency and honesty throughout the process. We want our customers to know exactly what they are getting, how and where it was grown, and how it can transform their lives. Read through our list of frequently asked questions on cannabis plants, production, strains, products, and potency. Call us or contact us online if you have further questions that aren’t answered here.
Accurate Hand Trimming
What Is Your Process for Growing Cannabis?
We maintain quality control and precision over every step of our growing process. All growing, cultivating, and harvesting is done in-house in a clean, state-of-the-art indoor facility. This allows us to maintain optimal control over each plant’s exposure to temperature, lighting, and moisture. Our team of experienced cultivators is committed to a hands-on approach, providing around the clock care and attention to each plant. We genuinely care about growing cannabis that is exceptional, from cannabis plant to cannabis flower. Each and every member of our team is passionate about growing the best cannabis in the region.
Where Can I Buy Your Products?
Uplyfted Cannabis Co. has partnered with trusted dispensaries throughout Michigan to ensure our customers have access to our premium products. These top dispensaries distribute our prepacked cannabis flower, pre-rolls, standard or infused, solventless live rosin, and a wide variety of cannabis strains including indica, sativa, and hybrid blends. Our list of dispensaries is always growing, and right now you can find our premium cannabis products in over 30 dispensaries across Michigan.
How Much Does Your Product Cost?
The cost of our products depends on the potency of the cannabis flower, the cannabis strain, and the form you prefer. We recommend that you contact our team, or the closest dispensary, to get information about pricing for specific products.
How Should I Store Your Products?
You should store our products in a cool place, in a dark, airtight container. Exposing our products to light and high temperatures can reduce the aroma and potency of our products.
How Do I Choose the Right Cannabis Strains & Products?
Our experienced, friendly team is happy to walk you through the process of choosing the right cannabis strain and products for your needs, goals, and lifestyle. Here’s a look at the different cannabis strains we specialize in:
- Cannabis Sativa – Cannabis sativa products are more uplyfting and energizing. They are recommended to reduce stress and anxiety, stimulate creativity, and maintain focus.
- Cannabis Indica – Cannabis indica products are more relaxing. They can help with pain relief, sleep disorders, and appetite issues. They are also known to have a euphoric effect.
- Hybrid Cannabis Products – Hybrid cannabis strains offer properties from both sativa and indica strains. Each product should indicate the physical and cerebral effects you can expect from the blend.
Are Your Products Tested?
Yes! Our products are rigorously tested for quality and potency so we can be sure we’re providing the highest quality cannabis strains and cannabis concentrates to our customers.
Are You a Licensed Cultivator?
Yes. Our facility and employees are licensed at the state and local levels.
What Is THC?
Cannabis plants can produce physical and psychoactive effects when smoked or consumed. Each cannabis plant contains hundreds of compounds called cannabinoids. The most commonly known cannabinoid is tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. This is the intoxicating compound that produces a high. Another common cannabinoid is cannabidiol, or CBD. This is a non-intoxicating medicinal compound that offers pain relief, comfort, and stress relief.
What Is the Difference Between Cannabis Leaf, Flower, & Plant?
- Cannabis Plant – The cannabis plant has long stems and fan-like leaves. It consists of many parts: leaves, roots, stem, branches, nodes, internodes, and flowers. Cannabis plants are grown from cannabis seeds, and cannabis flower produces powerful cannabinoids like THC and CBD.
- Cannabis Flower – The cannabis flower, or buds, are the reproductive organs that only grow on female cannabis plants. This is the part of the plant that people smoke. The cannabis flower is made up of the bract, calyx, sugar leaves, pistils, stigmas, and trichomes.
- Cannabis Leaf – Cannabis leaves, or cotyledon leaves, grow as the plant grows. In time, the cotyledon leaves will fall off, leaving fan leaves in their place. The leaves are not smoked and only contain a trace amount of THC.
How Do I Consume Cannabis Flower?
Cannabis concentrates are the most potent form of cannabis. Some concentrates contain as much as 90% THC. You can experience intense reactions with a very small amount of product. Our facility carefully maintains and regulates the specific dosages indicated on our packaging, so our consumers understand exactly what they are getting and what to expect. Our staff is also happy to answer any question you have about selecting the right level of cannabis concentrate for your needs, and how to use it in the safest way possible.
Learn More About the Best Cannabis in Warren, MI
Call us today or fill out our online contact form to learn more about where to buy the best cannabis in Warren, MI. We can direct you to our trusted dispensary partners, answer any questions you have, and help you determine which cannabis strains and products are best for you.